In October, November and December 2019 we continued recruiting teachers for treating.
Information and documents about registration were added to the project website:
On 23th and 24th November 2019 we organized training for two groups, the total amount of members which were taking part in the training was 46 people - teachers and school pedagogues.
Another training for two groups are planned for February 2020.
During the 13 educational hours, the anchors presented such subjects:
- Situation of the children affected with migration
- foreign students in Poland - introduction to the topic (outline of the phenomenon, legal acts relevant to teaching foreign kids)
- Education of the foreigners in a Polish school system
- Collaboration with parents
- Methodology elements of teaching foreign children Polish - teaching methods for foreign kids which are not familiar with Polish
- Techniques of implementing foreign kids to the school system
- Determinants of the school situation of the foreign student; legal, social, psychological, cultural, school system of the country of origin
- Support for the foreign kids
- way of support
- age-mate mentoring as a method of support to the children affected with migration in a school society
- Examples of good practises.
- Social-psychological situation of the children, teachers and parents affected with migration
- Social-psychological situation of the children, teachers and parents affected with multiculturalism:
- recognizing adaptive difficulties of parents and children
- psychological and pedagogical support with find oneself in a new situation, with dramatical, past experience
- methods of adaptation in a new society
- preparing Polish parents for adoption foreign kid from another cultural field
- examples of good practises
- Experiences of adviser connected with working with foreign children in school society
- system of work
- Working with multicultural class - methods of children integration - examples of good practises
- Cultural partinent tools of support and motivating students affected with migration
- Exemplary scripts of school lessons which offer multicultural knowledge